LEARN HOW TO BUILD YOUR FINANCIAL MODEL. UNDERSTAND THE KEY DRIVERS OF YOUR FINANCIALS. GAIN CONFIDENCE IN FRONT OF INVESTORS.
Increase your chances of getting funded
The Financial Modeling seminar is the perfect online seminar for entrepreneurs, executives, and managers that have limited financial background or would like to expand their modeling expertise.
In order to raise financing you will need to build a financial model. This is the perfect seminar to bring you up to speed and not only build your model but also gain enough confidence to be able to present it to investors.
By building these models and projections, you will be able to validate all your business assumptions and understand your key strategic drivers. Furthermore, having your company’s projections for the next 24 to 60 months can help you avoid catastrophic financial errors that could put you out of business.
Why you need this online seminar:
- Most entrepreneurs and executives can not raise financing given their lack of understanding of their own numbers
- Not having a clear grasp on your business numbers could lead to business failure
- Having a good model could serve as an execution road map
- Good projections and modeling are essential to getting bank loans
Enrollment for the Financial Modeling seminar is currently open for April and May 2018. This seminar includes three live sessions via video conference in a personalized setting.
*Everyone will receive the slides and the recording of each session the next day in the event you miss a session or want to reference back to it.*
1st Coaching Session – April 11th at 1pm EST
2nd Coaching Session – April 18th at 1pm EST
3rd Coaching Session – April 25th at 1pm EST
1st Coaching Session – May 9th at 1pm EST
2nd Coaching Session – May 16th at 1pm EST
3rd Coaching Session – May 23rd at 1pm EST
Michael has a long record of advising, financing and building companies with executive experience in investment banking, private equity, venture capital, and strategic consulting.
As Vice President with Piper Jaffray, Inc, he executed numerous IPO’s, private placements and M&A transactions. As a venture capitalist with Piper Jaffray Ventures, Michael raised $50 million in capital and invested in over a dozen companies, helping to oversee their growth and strategy.
Michael also headed the West Coast office for Riverside Company, an international private equity firm with $250 million in capital, where he led the acquisitions of companies on the West Coast and managed the financial aspects of their continued growth and success.
Earlier in his career, Michael was a strategic consultant with Monitor Company, an international strategic consulting firm providing business strategy and financial planning to Fortune 500 companies.
Michael is a graduate of Stanford University and has a Harvard MBA.
Why is Michael the right coach for you?
- Over 20 years of experience providing advisory on M&A, capital raising and strategic growth.
- Former head of West Coast office for a major private equity firm (Riverside) and former Vice President at top-tier Investment bank and Venture Capital firm (Piper Jaffray).
- Extensive financial modeling experience includes companies seeking bank loans, VC, M&A, capital raising and business planning.
- Unparalleled perspective and expertise in financial modeling as he has constructed and utilized financial models from both the principal side and the advisory side in dozens of industry sectors.
- He will teach you how to create a dynamic and flexible model that will grow and adapt with the needs of your company and help you get the capital you are seeking.
Is this program a fit?
Who is this course for:
- Entrepreneurs with limited financial background
- Entrepreneurs looking to put together a great business plan.
- Entrepreneurs looking for financing.
- Executives, CFOs and entrepreneurs with financial backgrounds wishing to expand their modeling capabilities and strategies.
- Executives responsible for their company’s planning and/or fundraising.
- Executives and entrepreneurs looking for bank loans.
- CFOs looking to improve their financial modeling and budgeting capabilities for their company.
- Aspiring financial analysts looking to improve their skills for hiring and/or promotions.
- Investors wishing to better understand financial projections and see through the lens of an entrepreneur.
For those of you that are not able to attend one of the sessions you will be receiving all the materials and the recording the next day so that you don‘t miss a single minute of the course.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF LIKEMINDED PEOPLE
By signing up you will receive access to a curated channel that includes other people that are eager to help one another in the fundraising process with advise, introductions, etc.