LEARN HOW TO FUNDRAISE. CLOSE THE DEAL. GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
Increase your chances of getting funded
The Fundraising Certification is a comprehensive seminar online that covers the core elements of raising capital. It introduces the fundamentals on how to prepare your pitch materials, fundraising strategy, attract investors, and close the deal.
With this seminar you will have the tools to reduce your learning curve, develop a solid fundraising strategy unique for your business, and discover tips to optimize your effectiveness with prospective investors.
Why you need this online seminar:
- There are over 500,000 businesses that launch in the US every month
- Over 65% of companies go out of business due to lack of access to financing
- Venture Capital firms only add up to 1,000 new portfolio companies each year
- Almost every entrepreneur doesn‘t know how the fundraising game works
Enrollment for the Fundraising Certificate is currently open for April, May, and June 2018. This seminar includes three live sessions via video conference in a personalized setting.
*Everyone will receive the slides and the recording of each session the next day in the event you miss a session or want to reference back to it.*
1st Coaching Session – April 12th at 1pm EST
2nd Coaching Session – April 19th at 1pm EST
3rd Coaching Session – April 26th at 1pm EST
1st Coaching Session – May 10th at 1pm EST
2nd Coaching Session – May 17th at 1pm EST
3rd Coaching Session – May 24th at 1pm EST
1st Coaching Session – June 14th at 1pm EST
2nd Coaching Session – June 21st at 1pm EST
3rd Coaching Session – June 28th at 1pm EST
Alejandro Cremades is the author of the best-selling book The Art of Startup Fundraising. Alejandro currently leads the vision and execution for Onevest/CoFoundersLab, one of the largest online communities for entrepreneurs, as its Co-Founder and Executive Chairman. With over 400,000 entrepreneurs registered, Onevest/CoFoundersLab supports founders in the journey of building and scaling their companies.
Over the course of the past years, Alejandro has helped as an ‘angel’ fund over 100 startups and has raised millions from angels and venture capital investors online and offline for its own ventures. In his current role he spends a lot of time teaching investors and entrepreneurs exactly what to look for in a ‘fundable’ startup, and how to structure investment opportunities to make them a win/win for everyone.
Alejandro guest lectures at NYU Stern School of Business and The Wharton Business School. Alejandro has been included in the Top 30 Under 30 lists of Vanity Fair, Entrepreneur Magazine, and GQ Magazine. Alejandro has also been involved with the JOBS Act since inception. He was invited to the White House and the US House of Representatives to provide his stands on the new regulatory changes. Alejandro was also featured by TechCrunch as one of the expats that is shaping New York’s tech.
Why is Alejandro the right coach for you?
- Helped over 60 companies raise $100M+ in the last couple of years
- Experience with structuring over 100 rounds of financing
- Have raised personally millions for his own ventures from top tier investors
- Participated on the JOBS Act since inception and masters the regulatory landscape
- Expert in online fundraising
- Bestselling author in the subject
Is this program a fit?
Who is this course for:
- Entrepreneurs that are looking for financing
- Executives accountable for fundraising
- Entrepreneurs looking to have a better pitch
- Investors looking to understand how fundraising works
- Investors that want to look through the lens of an entrepreneur
For those of you that are not able to attend one of the sessions you will be receiving all the materials and the recording the next day so that you don‘t miss a single minute of the course.
JOIN A COMMUNITY OF LIKEMINDED PEOPLE
By signing up you will receive access to a curated channel that includes other people that are eager to help one another in the fundraising process with advise, introductions, etc.